- Reviewing the new government energy strategy for 2030
- Updates on transit contract negotiations and analysis of changes in supply patterns
- The potential for LNG as a viable option for resource diversification
- Presenting new internationally supported projects aimed at energy independence
- Getting to know the new independent GSTO
- Summing up the first year of online licensing rounds for E&P
- Overview of the first 6 months for the liberal power market
- Green tariffs and renewable energy auctions updates
current context of increasing
competition and transparency
Opportunities for collaboration and
The 2020 Agenda
What’s New at the Energy Forum?
Alternative energy sources
for electricity production
Calfin International & founder, Giovanni Calabrò:
“Opportunities for collaboration for energy development & promotion”
Calfin International, as a long-time supporter and operator interested in the development of the energy and new technologies field, looks toward with curiosity to the new edition of the UKRAINIAN ENERGY FORUM, Kiev 2020.
This world event will give the participants the opportunity to reflect and explore current issues in the energy field but most of all to develop a network of the highest international level.
At the event are expected the illustrious presences like Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman and Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Volodymyr Kistion among many other Ukrainian environmental and energy industry supporters.
One of the primary goals will be to better apprehend the conditions of the energy market and to identify possible collaboration opportunities for energy development and promotion.
Thus, on this particular occasion, the President of the Calfin Group Giovanni Calabrò renewed his participation in the world event.